Thursday, November 17, 2011

Rats! I Found a Weird Website


Every once in a blue moon, I stumble upon some of the weirdest f***king websites that I have ever encountered. And honestly, it happens most often when I am looking to diagnosis another strange skin affliction that is troubling me. But that is another topic for another time. I’m gonna call this new website discovery, “you dirty rat.”!

Somewhere out there in cyber space there is a Rat Fan Club. For starters, I am not sure why in the world a rat fan club even exists, but why anyone else outside of a vet office would want to take a gander at a scabby-skinned rodent with mites or lice.

I had a decision to make. Do I fall into the ahem...rat hole, or get the hell out of this site? They say that curiosity killed the cat, which would have pleased these poor rats, so I went for it.

One immediate observation is that there is a Rat Health Book out there as well, and this article is quite recent. The first few pictures at the top show a magnified shot of a rat with mites. Other gross-out photos include an albino rat with a scabbed-out tail. But if you those pictures weren’t enough to turn your large intestine inside out, the photos of a rat with bumblefoot will do the trick.

No comments: